1. Select "Output -> Generate Gerber/Excellion Files".
2. In the next window you have to do the following:
- Set the destination folder of the files at the "Folder" option.
- Check "Output to a single ZIP file".
- On the right side of the window set the "Gerber Format" to "RS274X"
- At "Layers/Artworks" check the layers that you want to create a Gerber file for.
Copy everything else according to the picture, then press the "OK" button.
It is recommended that you check the generated files with a Gerber Viewer.
Check the extensions of every generated file according to the table below. Rename them if necessary. After that, put them in a ZIP and then upload it to the Nyákfutár's order site.
A Gerber állományok kiterjesztésének átírása
Extensions in case of 2 layers:
|NC Drill||pcbname.TXT / XLN|
|Mechanical Layer||pcbname.GKO / GML|
In case of one layer, only "Top" and "Bottom" files are required.
Additional Gerber files for 4 layers:
|Inner1 layer||pcbname.G2L / G1|
|Inner2 layer||pcbname.G3L / G2|
Increasing the number of layers on the PCB will result in a higher number of inner layers.