- Upload your Gerber files in zip format to begin the order process.
- The uploaded project is automatically analyzed by the system and sets the basic parameters of the PCB in order to make a quote.
- To finalize the quote, change the parameters of the stencil. For additional information click (?) signs.
- The expected price, production time and product weight are automatically updated after each parameter change.
- Adding the order to the basket is possible using the "ADD TO CART" button.
Recommended Gerber File Extensions:
Gerber Files Required(2-layer):
|Solder Stop Mask top
|Solder Stop Mask Bottom
|Top solder paste
|Bottom solder paste
|pcbname.TXT / XLN
|pcbname.GKO / GML
Note: In the case of one-layer PCB only the top or bottom files are required.
Additional Required Gerber Files for 4-layer production
|pcbname.G2L / G1
|pcbname.G3L / G2
Note: The number of inner layers increases at more than four layers PCBs.
The names of the gerber files CANNOT CONTAIN ACCENTED CHARACTERS!
Additional information on the stencil
- For accurate cutting of the stencil it is important to have the Gerber files with extensions .GTP and .GBP . in abscense of these files, the stencil will be cut using an automatic process that could result in inaccuracies. We do not take responsibility for these inaccuracies.
- The thickness of the prepared stencil is 0.15 mm. It will be thinner if our colleagues think it is more appropriate for the application.